This class serves as one of the three elective courses required to complete your certification.
Prerequisite: Wyckoff Trading Course Part II
(formerly called the Practicum)
To become a consistently profitable trader, theoretical knowledge and skill are necessary, but not sufficient. Developing an efficient set of daily and weekly habits is critical for attaining trading success. The vast majority of traders, including many with years of experience, can learn to markedly enhance their proficiency with routines and tools that foster iterative feedback and refinement.
Last year Wyckoff Analytics offered “Trust the Process!” (Part 1), which provided students with a robust foundation for establishing such patterns. In response to the extraordinarily positive reactions to that course, we are very happy to announce Trust the Process! Part 2, which builds on Part 1 with additional, user-friendly tools to help you continuously improve your trading plan and results.
At Wyckoff Analytics, our overriding intention for this course is to enable you to reap the benefits of an efficient trading process through:
- Creating and maintaining a sustainable and effective routine, and
- Providing you with well-tested tools to identify and correct recurring mistakes in your trading.
Trust the Process Part 2
- Session 1 will begin with a short review of the fundamentals presented in Trust the Process! (Part 1) – including Trading Plan creation, Visual Back-testing, and Filtering and Scanning. We will then explore how to properly create and manage Watch Lists and Position Lists, ostensibly simple yet widely underappreciated elements of a successful process. This session will conclude with an analysis of the role of key Risk Management concepts in trading.
- In Session 2, we will dive deeper into the topics of Post Analysis, Trade Variance and Process Variance, all of which are critical for the identification (and correction!) of recurring mistakes. We will also cover Market Definition – emphasizing the importance of the technical context – and Portfolio Metrics.
- In the last session, we will study and provide illustrative examples of Journaling (a routine used by virtually all top traders) as well as the Feedback Loop process for quickly correcting mistakes in both real-time and in future trades. We will also present models of Process Flow for long-term, swing and intraday trading styles.
- Finally, we are excited to inaugurate a Wyckoff Trading Process Group (WTPG), which will serve as a learning support system for our community of advanced traders. Our goal is to provide our students with the assistance and guidance needed to cultivate and maintain proper habits and processes.
Roman Bogomazov is a trader and educator specializing in the Wyckoff Method of trading and investing, which he has taught for more than ten years as an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University and as the principal instructor at WyckoffAnalytics.com. He is the founder and President of Wyckoff Associates, LLC, an enterprise providing online Wyckoff Method education to traders throughout the world (www.wyckoffanalytics.com). Using WyckoffAnalytics.com as a thriving trading community platform, Roman has developed a comprehensive educational curriculum covering basic to advanced Wyckoff concepts and techniques, as well as visual pattern recognition and real-time drills to enhance traders’ skills and confidence. A dedicated and passionate Wyckoffian, he has used the Wyckoff Method exclusively for his own trading for more than 25 years. Roman has also served as a Board Member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts and as past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco.
Teresa Gonzalez worked in the international trade and investment field for approximately a decade, and she retired as Head of the Investment Department in the Commercial Office of the Spanish Embassy in London before deciding on a change of career. Teresa’s first foray into trading was in 2012, and she continued to develop her skills as a technical analyst by learning the Wyckoff methodology and studying the works of great teachers like Hank Pruden and Bruce Fraser. In 2017 Teresa enrolled with Wyckoff Analytics and completed the Wyckoff Trading and Wyckoff Trading Practicum courses as well as others. Teresa is a member of the content team at Wyckoff Analytics, contributes to the development of research and educational material, and manages some of the social media channels for Wyckoff Analytics. Teresa co-teaches Trust the Process 2 and The Wyckoff Trading Process Group with Roman Bogomazov and presented at the Best of Wyckoff 2021 Online Conference.
We will send the URL and password for the class webpage to the email address you used for the PayPal checkout. If you would like to use a different email address for class communications, notify us at [email protected].
We use Paypal to process payments; you may pay for courses using your PayPal account or your credit/debit card.
There is a very high degree of financial risk and loss involved in trading securities. You understand and acknowledge the existence of this risk and also that YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRADING AND INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND RESULTS. The materials presented and discussed in this online course are for educational purposes only; nothing contained therein should be construed as investment advice. Roman Bogomazov and Teresa Gonzalez (“Presenters”) are not a registered investment advisors or broker-dealers and do not purport to recommend or suggest any specific trades or investments in stocks, bonds, e-minis, futures, options, currencies or any other financial instruments or markets. Presenters assume no responsibility or liability of any kind for your trading and investment results. It should not be assumed that any trades or investments described or discussed in this course were, are, or will be profitable.