Master trader Gary Fullett returns to present our June Special: Trading Through the Coronavirus Global Pandemic. Though the impacts of this disease on the world’s economies are unprecedented, historical analogs in market behavior following other international calamities can help traders successfully navigate these uncertain times. Gary will share lessons learned during his four decades of experience – including multiple volatile bear markets – and how traders can survive and potentially thrive during the coming months.
During these three sessions, Gary will present:
- The current status and interrelationships of global markets
- Scenarios to anticipate based on the emerging Wyckoff structures in these markets
- How intermarket spreads (e.g., between the principal U.S. indexes or between specific foreign markets and the S&P500) act as leading indicators and provide clues regarding future price movement
- Specific technical tip-offs evident in world markets prior to the major declines in 1929, 1987, 2001 and 2008
- His take on the opening range and how to use it as a pivot point
- How his experience in the S&P pit on the CME trading floor led him to the Wyckoff Method and how insights from that time continue to be relevant to the current market.
Trading Through the
Coronavirus Global Pandemic
Gary Fullett has been involved in the commodities markets since 1981, when he started as a runner for the Lind-Waldock brokerage (now MF Futures). Observing order flow, price action and volume on the trading floor, he soon discovered and taught himself the trading principles and rules articulated by Richard Wyckoff, developing such technical skill that professional traders sponsored Gary in a CME S&P 500 seat in the mid-1980s. Leaving the trading floor after several years, he traded for several other firms and individuals, eventually founding his own commodity brokerage firm – LTG-Trading, LLC – in 1995. Since then he has taught the Wyckoff Method to thousands of traders, been an invited speaker in many forums, and co-taught seminars with renowned Wyckoff expert, David Weis.
We will send the URL and password for the class webpage to the email address you used for the PayPal checkout. If you would like to use a different email address for class communications, notify us at [email protected].
We use Paypal to process payments; you may pay for courses using your PayPal account or your credit/debit card.
There is a very high degree of financial risk and loss involved in trading securities. You understand and acknowledge the existence of this risk and also that YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRADING AND INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND RESULTS. The materials presented and discussed in this online course are for educational purposes only; nothing contained therein should be construed as investment advice. Gary Fullett (“Presenter”) is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not purport to recommend or suggest any specific trades or investments in stocks, bonds, e-minis, futures, options, currencies or any other financial instruments or markets. Presenter assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for your trading and investment results. It should not be assumed that any trades or investments described or discussed in this course were, are, or will be profitable.