Special Events: Online Workshop on Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
In December 2017 (exact date to be announced), Wyckoff Method expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor Roman Bogomazov will present an all-day online workshop on Swing Trading using the Wyckoff Method. Though this approach to the markets works well in any time frame, it’s ideally suited to swing trading in harmony with market turns. This workshop is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months. During the workshop you’ll learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
Attendees at Roman’s prior swing trading workshops gave rave reviews! Some of their comments:
“Great webinar, well worth the time and money. I'm most impressed by the completeness of the program, from finding stocks to VERY DETAILED POINTS OF ENTRY methods...to ways to ensure you stay in the move while showing the best time to get out. That's what I've been looking for. This course checked all the boxes on my stock trading wishlist."
"Application of the information covered in this course by Roman will make you money!"
"Brilliant analysis! Roman is terrific in explaining what the market is doing and where individual stocks are (probably) going.”
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an intermediate to advanced trader
- You are familiar with basic Wyckoff Method principles
- You would like to improve your swing trading results
All participants will receive a pdf file of the slides used in the presentations. All sessions will be recorded and posted on a password-protected page for participants to access and review for one full year.
When: December 2017 (exact date to be announced), 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., including a break for lunch
Important - PLEASE READ: We will email webinar links and any announcements related to this workshop to the email address that you have on file with PayPal. If you would prefer to receive all workshop-related information at a different email address, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com .