Product Catalog The Complete Guide Free Materials Tools for Trading
join-popup-image

Receive all the latest news from Wyckoff Analytics! Weekly notifications about upcoming events, as well as market updates, newly posted articles and videos, delivered straight to your inbox.

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Wyckoff Associates, LLC, 5432 Geary Blvd, #292, San Francisco, CA, 94121, http://wyckoffanalytics.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Wyckoff Analytics is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, lease or otherwise provide your personal information to anyone, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time from this list.

Henry O. Pruden Certificate
of Proficiency in the Wyckoff Method
Please complete the information below
And let us know what classes you have taken:
5 MANDATORY COURSES
3 ELECTIVE COURSES
Wyckoff Market Discussion (3+ months) - Use Once
A Detailed Look Into Springboards
Back-Testing/Validating Trading Plan (2017)
Beyond Springs And Upthrusts
High-Probability Wyckoff Trade Set-Ups
Improving Your Wyckoff Swing Trading Results
Intraday Trading Using The Wyckoff Method
Long-Term Campaigns and Tactical Swing Trades
Momentum, Volume And Price Structure
Point-and-Figure Part III
Practices For Successful Trading
Scan For Success Part 1
Scan For Success Part 2
Swing Trading Using The Wyckoff Method
Trading Technical Analysis Signals
Trust the Process (2019)
Upgrading Your Trading Plan (2018)
Scan For Success Part 1
Scan For Success Part 2
Trust the Process (2019)
Scan For Success Part 1
Scan For Success Part 2
Trust the Process (2019)
SUCCESS
Your information has been submitted

CRYPTO AND WYCKOFF ANALYSIS

The Wyckoff Method is an excellent tool to analyze crypto assets. Post your crypto idea here – Bitcoin, altcoins or crypto derivatives – and discuss it with the Wyckoff Nation. Both historical charts and current analysis are welcome. Share your thoughts, every chart is an opportunity to improve your tape reading skills!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • This topic has 31 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 15 hours ago by Alessio Rutigliano.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol. 15 is out! Here is the link:  https://www.wyckoffanalytics.com/wyckoff-crypto-report-vol-15/

Enjoy!

Alessio

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 14 is ready! Hope you enjoy the new web format.

This week: Bitcoin 4D,.Daily, Intraday. Intraday tactics for swing traders, enjoy the volatility. Rotation. Ethereum 4D. Your questions: Halving and long term accumulation

You can find the report here:

https://www.wyckoffanalytics.com/wyckoff-crypto-report-vol-14/

Enjoy,

Alessio

rotageht
        Participant

Thanks for the great analysis

Alessio Rutigliano

Thanks for reading!

Alessio Rutigliano

What a week in the markets! The Crypto Report vol 13 (March 13th) is out.

This week: The big picture.  S&P, Gold, Bitcoin.  Margin Calls trigger selloff. Demand on long term value zone.

Bitcoin Intraday trading. 4hr, 2hr, 15 minute. Recap: a week of price action. Tactics. Point of Entry. How to act when your scenario fails.

Alessio Rutigliano

One of highest volume signature in a while in Bitcoin. Today’s close will be extremely important.

Drag0nflai
        Participant

Look forward to your weekly report, Alessio. I am both surprised by the somewhat loose correlation between Gold and Bitcoin falling apart in the past week during the coordinated global central bank rate cuts & opened ended QE and at the same time, not surprised as there has clearly been massive exiting of funds from all assets (even gold price fell yesterday). It is yet to be seen if Bitcoin will be perceived as a store of value/risk hedge vs a highly risky speculative asset. Crypto market liquidity is still thin. The high volume liquidation on Bitmex no doubt contributed to the high velocity fall. It was good their system went offline. Will be interesting to see if there is a V shaped recovery, a retest of the low or any TR that is formed to provide clues of accumulation vs distribution. It would be great if you could touch on the historical recoveries after similar climatic sell-offs.

Alessio Rutigliano

I totally agree with you.  I have just included a screenshot of the S&P-Gold-BTC selloff in the new report. Margin calls triggered that big selloff. Yesterday’s price action was typical of low liquidity assets.  In this environment, big players distribute or take profits on the way up, because they know that selling on the way down can easily depress the price. As for the historical recoveries,  I am working on a special case study -a map of the whole price history, from 2009 to today, with Wyckoff bar by bar analysis. Hopefully it will be ready in late April. I am very glad that you are enjoying the Report!

Drag0nflai
            Participant

Wonderful, thank you Alessio. I look forward to reading your special case study report next month. Witnessing the markets going through such truely unique events and extraordinary volatility no doubt would become an extremely valuable learning experience. The infinite learning opportunities are what I love about Wyckoff analysis and participating in the markets.

Alessio Rutigliano

Waiting for tomorrow’s report…in the meanwhile, the 5min tf suggests exhaustion of supply. We should reverse from here, at least temporarily.. what a crazy day in the markets!

Alessio Rutigliano

Weekly Crypto Report vol. 12 (March 7th) available here for free

This week:  Overall look Bitcoin, Ethereum, ChainLink, Grayscale Bitcoin Trust / Short term 4hr Ethereum and Bitcoin Analysis & Scenario/ Small caps REN (Republic Protocol)

wyckoff crypto report bitcoin ethereum

Download link available below

Enjoy!

ultimard
        Participant

Great report –

So where woud you buy btc , I trade /btc futures, so I can go short as well, on coinbase, coinbasepro and poloniex (no longer around) you cannot short which is crazy.

Where do you trade the other cryptos you have mentioned, I used to on poloniex many moons ago

rotageht
          Participant

you can still short on Kraken

nicholasb
        Participant

Thanks Alessio for another great report

Alessio Rutigliano

Fellow Wyckoffians, the Weekly Crypto Report vol. 11 (Feb 28th) is out.

This week: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ChainLink, Algorand. Long term and short term analysis. Point and Figure charts. S&P and Bitcoin.

Download link available here!

Weekly Report

antonfischer
        Participant

I only recently discovered this newsletter, so much valuable info here

Alessio Rutigliano

Thank you, Anton! Feel free to send your idea/question here!

Peter Kenny
      Participant

Reposted from “Discuss your Charts” 26 Feb.

Crypto Carnage! Eventful day to put it mildly.

It has been difficult to identify correct Distribution ( or, is it Re-Accumulation?) structure for BTC in part because of the preceding Price Action.

I think I have it now but would appreciate anyone chipping in. Interestingly the PnF count is accurate.

Why didn’t I see this sooner   Arrggghh!

Attachments:
        Alessio Rutigliano

Hi Peter, your post is welcome.  I have just finished to write today’s Bitcoin analysis, you can find it in the last page of the new Weekly Crypto Report!

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 10 (Feb 21st) is available here! Feel free to download the PDF version, link below

This week: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ChainLink, BNB Weekly outlook / Bitcoin short term analysis / ChainLink analysis and PnF targets /Tezos XTZ

Rotation and spread charts: Tezos case study

Weekly Crypto Report 10

nicholasb
        Participant

Thanks for another great report Alessio. I look forward to them every week.

Alessio Rutigliano

Thank you, Nicholas! Feel free to send your comments or requests here.

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 9 (February 14th) is out

This week: Bitcoin CME Futures, Ethereum, Binance Coin, VeChain, Historical analog: ICO Desease and absorption on the way up

Q & A: Crypto trading platform overview

Download here the PDF version for free:Weekly Crypto Report

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 7 (January 31st) is out!

This week: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Grayscale Trust, Ethereum Grayscale Trust, VeChain

Q & A: Volume data in cryptocurrencies

Please click on the link below to download the PDF version.

Weekly Crypto Report

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 8 (February 7th) is out. Big announcement this week…

This week: The big picture. Cryptocurrencies are in the beginning of a new bull market. Long term analysis.

Weekly Review: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, BSV

Question: Altcoin/Bitcoin outperformance (Alt-season) & PnF Charts.

Weekly Crypto Report

Download link below:

Drag0nflai
          Participant

Thanks for another great article. The large number of crypto assets offer an infinite number of spread trade opportunities. It would be great if the future reports could touch more on relative strength analysis/scan across the most liquid top 10-15 assets. This is an area we can all learn more about.

Alessio Rutigliano

Thank you for your feeback! I will definitely include more spread charts in the next weeks. Rotation in cryptocurrency is very important too. You can see in the last week how capitals are rotating from leadership assets (like LINK) to laggards (like XRP). Like in the stock market, the rotation process continues until a correction in the whole market occurs. Thank you again for the suggestion!

Alessio Rutigliano

The Weekly Crypto Report vol 8 (February 7th) is out. Big announcement this week…Weekly Crypto Report

This week: The big picture. Cryptocurrencies are in the beginning of a new bull market

Long term analysis: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, BSV

Question: Altcoin/Bitcoin outperformance (Alt-season) & PnF Charts.

Download link below:

Frantz Herr

Very nice work Alessio!

Alessio Rutigliano

Thank you, Frank. I am a great fan of your blog!

Viewing 11 reply threads