WYCKOFF ANALYTICS FORUMS
Intentions: To exchange ideas about the Wyckoff Method, including Analysis and Process. To share new strategies and trading ideas, lessons learned and insights. To communicate as a mutually supportive Wyckoff Nation. To practice!
DISCLAIMER AND FORUM RULES:
Important Disclaimer: Trading securities, options, futures, cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments carries substantial risk of financial loss. You understand and acknowledge this risk and also that you alone are responsible for your own trading and investment decisions and results. All materials, charts and commentary posted, presented or discussed in the Wyckoff Analytics Forums are for educational purposes only; nothing in the Forums should be construed as financial advice or recommendations to trade or invest in any financial instrument. We at Wyckoff Associates, LLC, (aka Wyckoff Analytics) including all officers, staff and affiliated individuals and organizations, assume no responsibility or liability of any kind for your trading and investment results. Furthermore, Wyckoff Analytics accepts no responsibility or liability for any trader’s submissions and posts.
Rules for Submissions:
- Always be courteous, polite and respectful of your peers' path and their analyses.
- Never use any offensive, foul or abusive language.
- Do not post any political, social, religious or sports commentary except as a potential catalyst for trades.
- Do not post anything advertising or promoting other commercial businesses including, but not limited to, trading and investment enterprises.
- Respect our copyright and trademarks: remember that the vast majority of ideas and concepts discussed in students' charts in the Forums were created by officers and staff of Wyckoff Analytics, and are protected under the international copyright law. Accordingly, we ask that you not re-post, tweet, or otherwise disseminate any materials from the Forums to other sites or social media.
- Wyckoff Analytics maintains the right to delete any inappropriate message or post and to put an author on notice that he or she will be permanently banned from the Forums for a second violation of any of these rules. A trader may be expelled with no advance notice for particularly egregious violations.
By entering the Forums, you declare that you have read and understood the Disclaimer and Rules, and that you agree to abide by them.
- This forum has 6 topics, 133 replies, and was last updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago by .
- Last Post
- You must be logged in to create new topics.