On December 7 and 14, 2017, Wyckoff Method expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor Roman Bogomazov will be presenting a two part online workshop on Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method. Though this approach to the markets works well in any time frame, it’s ideally suited to swing trading in harmony with market turns. This workshop is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months. During the workshop you’ll learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
During the first hour of this workshop, we will conduct post-analyses of some of your previous swing trades. If you would like to have one of your trades analyzed, please submit a chart (or charts) in any format, including Wyckoff notation, point(s) of entry, exit(s), and stop-loss(es), to email@example.com, with the subject line "Swing Trading Workshop Chart."
All sessions will be recorded and posted on a password-protected page for participants to access and review for one full year. All participants will receive a pdf file of the slides used in the presentations.
When: December 7 and 14, 2017; 3:00 - 6:30 p.m. (PST) (7 contact hours)
Discounted rate: $595 for traders who have attended any of our previous Wyckoff swing trading workshops.