On December 12th, join Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor Roman Bogomazov for a 3-hour complimentary webinar in which you will learn how to screen for and trade winning stocks using the timeless market principles of Richard D. Wyckoff. During this session, Roman and the webinar participants will interactively analyze and paper-trade a stock campaign as the chart develops over time, an approach he uses to teach his students how to read and profit from market action. This case study will illustrate how to:
- Analyze market structure through a Wyckoff lens, identifying key events such as springs and upthrusts
- Filter potential trade candidates through analysis of: The overall market trend, Relative and comparative strength, and Industry and peer groups
- Analyze price bar volume and spread
- Read supply and demand structural signatures
- Enter high reward-to-risk trades based on market structure
- Manage the trade
Richard Wyckoff is considered one of the giants of technical analysis, whose principles of reading the market are based only on evaluation of price, volume and time – no indicators needed! Many professional and institutional traders’ stock campaigns rely on these principles, which apply to both swing trading and long-term investing. Learn how you can join them and profit!
Sign up now for this fun session, which will be packed with analytical and trading insights that you can use immediately!
When: December 12, 2015; 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. PST
Register for this free event by clicking on the link below: