This "Swing Trading With the Wyckoff Method" video series was recorded on December 19th, 2015. Wyckoff expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor, Roman Bogomazov, presents over 7 hours of specific, actionable instruction on using the Wyckoff Method to enhance your swing trading plan and help you reach your trading goals. In addition, purchasing this course entitles you to discount pricing on future live classes and webinars (**see below)!
Though the Wyckoff Trading Method works well in any time frame, it is ideally suited to swing trading in harmony with market turns. This video series, which is designed for intermediate to advanced traders, emphasizes trade durations of a few days to several months. The videos cover:
• How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
• How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
— Market structure
— Supply and demand
— Relative and comparative strength
• Trade entry and management, including several Wyckoff exit strategies
• Intra-day entries to increase reward-to-risk ratios
• How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing trade entries with market turns
Prior attendees loved this workshop! Some comments:
“Brilliant analysis! Roman is terrific in explaining what the market is doing and where individual stocks are (probably) going.”
“Roman thinks out of the box…His explanations are clear and the information is so helpful. I believe in mastery…Roman’s analysis helps me so much on this path.”
The videos have an accompanying handout of the slides used in the presentation. This can be printed out to take notes on as you view the videos. Included is a detailed case study of Skechers USA, Inc. (SKX), which will enable you to apply your new swing trading knowledge. A second handout contains the solutions to the SKX case study exercise to further enhance your learning experience.
You will have ONE FULL YEAR from the date of purchase to view and review the videos! Thank you for purchasing this course!
**Discounts available for future live classes and webinars when you purchase this course:
1) AWTC – attend the Advanced Wyckoff Trading Mini-Course #1 (Wyckoff Structural Price Analysis) for only $300 (regular price $400), more info at www.wyckoffanalytics.com/advanced-wyckoff-course-awc/
2) Live Online Workshop - Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method in December 2016 – attend for only $200 (regular price $795), more info at www.wyckoffanalytics.com/swing-trading-using-wyckoff-method-workshop/
If you have any questions or comments and to receive the discounted pricing (which is not displayed on the webpages linked above), please email WyckoffAssociates@gmail.com.
Disclaimer: The materials presented in this Swing Trading with the Wyckoff Method video course are for educational purposes only. Roman Bogomazov (“Presenter”) is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not purport to tell or suggest which securities individuals should buy or sell. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of financial risk involved in trading securities. You and you alone are responsible for your trading and investment decisions. Presenter assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for your trading and investment results. It should not be assumed that investments in or trading of securities, options, futures, ETFs, companies, sectors or any other markets identified and described in this course were, are or will be profitable.