Description: Here Mr. Bogomazov will focus in detail on identifying supply and demand on any chart. The Wyckoff Method is based on the assumption that all freely traded markets are governed by supply and demand. In today’s markets, as in Wyckoff’s time, large professional interests dominate supply and demand. Having the ability to accurately read supply and demand on a chart will allow you to make better decisions about timing your entries and exits and to join the large operators rather than being caught on the wrong side of a trade.
- Concepts in supply and demand – the forces that move all markets
- Who is the "Composite Operator" and how do his actions in the market affect supply and demand?
- Volume and spread analysis
- Variations of spread and volume in different market environments
- Effort (volume) versus results (price action) – confirmation and discordance both predict future price behavior
- Volume analysis and schematics in trading ranges
- Volume characteristics in different phases of accumulation and distribution
- Wyckoff’s springboard: when price is poised to move
- Tradable volume patterns
- Exercises and homework assignments
- Section #2 duration: 5 online sessions
Dates: May 21, 28, June 4, 11 and 18
Time: 3:00-5:00 p.m. PDT