Wyckoff Method expert Roman Bogomazov will present an all-day online workshop on Swing Trading using the Wyckoff Method. Though this approach to the markets works well in any time frame, it’s ideally suited to swing trading in harmony with market turns. This workshop is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months. During the workshop you’ll learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an intermediate to advanced trader
- You are familiar with basic Wyckoff Method principles
- You would like to improve your swing trading results
All participants will receive a pdf file of the slides used in the presentations. All sessions will be recorded and posted on a password-protected page for participants to access and review for one full year.
When: Saturday, December 17, 2016, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., including a break for lunch
Cost: $845. Discounted rates for current students ($695) and for prior attendees of any of our workshops ($595)!
Registration opens October 19th. Space is limited, so register early!