Legendary trader and educator Richard Wyckoff based his investment decisions primarily on analysis of market structure, supply and demand, and comparative strength. A final, critical component of Wyckoff’s trade selection and management was his unique method of identifying price targets using Point and Figure (P&F) projections.
During two 2 1/2-hour sessions, Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, both nationally recognized experts who teach Wyckoff trading and investing at Golden Gate University, will explore in depth how to use Wyckoff’s P&F methodology to estimate price objectives for both long and short trades. Starting with Wyckoff’s Second law of "Cause and Effect," where the P&F count in a trading range represents the Cause and the subsequent price movement the Effect, Roman and Bruce will cover:
- How to construct a Wyckoff-style P&F chart
- Basic Wyckoff P&F count guidelines and modern applications
- Using P&F charts to decide whether a given trade has a favorable reward-to-risk ratio
- P&F Phase Analysis to predict shorter- and longer-term price objectives
- Using P&F counts in conjunction with bar charts to help time trade entries and exits, including how to stay with a profitable trade through normal corrective reactions
All participants will receive a pdf file of the slides used in the presentations. All sessions will be recorded and posted on a password-protected page for participants to access and review for one full year.